Re: Request for Image of APO 200


Mar 1, 2004

 


----------------------------

#4120 Mar 1, 2004

Hi Yuri,



Any chance you might consider please posting

a photo of the 8" F9 APO tube?



I'm dying to see it

(I can still hardly wait to see it in person later this year).





Sincerely,





Bill



----------------------------

#4121 Mar 1, 2004

--- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "etherealnumber99" ratboy99@a...>

wrote: > Hi Yuri,

>

> Any chance you might consider please posting

> a photo of the 8" F9 APO tube?

>

> I'm dying to see it

> (I can still hardly wait to see it in person later this year).

> Sincerely,

> Bill



Bill, I will do imaging of MC200 and APO200this week (could be end) when

new mout is here.

Regards, Yuri



----------------------------

#4125 Mar 1, 2004

New mount?



Excellent.



Thanks,



Bill

--- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "yuri80226" tec@t...> wrote:



> Bill, I will do imaging of MC200 and APO200this week (could be

end) when

> new mout is here.

> Regards, Yuri



----------------------------

#4163 Mar 5, 2004

Hi Yuri,





Have you had a chance to photograph the Tec 200 apo. ota?





Regards,



Marc Zukoff





--- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "yuri80226" tec@t...> wrote:

> --- In tec-scopes@yahoogroups.com, "etherealnumber99"

ratboy99@a...>

> wrote:

> > Hi Yuri,

> >

> > Any chance you might consider please posting

> > a photo of the 8" F9 APO tube?

> >

> > I'm dying to see it

> > (I can still hardly wait to see it in person later this year).

> > Sincerely,

> > Bill

>

> Bill, I will do imaging of MC200 and APO200this week (could be

end) when

> new mout is here.

> Regards, Yuri


S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g