Re: [MaxImDL] Re: Repost: Undo buffer off


Sep 8, 2004

 


----------------------------

#13664 Sep 8, 2004

Hi Doug,



I remember that you mentioned in the thread about the 2 GB memory

limit, that V4 has the ability to switch of the undo buffer. If this

is true, how could I accomplish this? I could not find anything in

the drop down menues.



Regards,



Josch



www.astronomie.be/hambsch

users.pandora.be/hambsch



----------------------------

#13666 Sep 8, 2004

Josch Hambsch wrote:

> Hi Doug,

>

> I remember that you mentioned in the thread about the 2 GB memory

> limit, that V4 has the ability to switch of the undo buffer. If this

> is true, how could I accomplish this? I could not find anything in

> the drop down menues.



I believe I said we were adding this in V4.04, which I expect will

appear in a couple of weeks.



Doug



---------------



Doug George

dgeorge@...



Diffraction Limited

Makers of Cyanogen Imaging Products

www.cyanogen.com



25 Conover Street

Ottawa, Ontario,

Canada, K2G 4C3



Phone: (613) 225-2732

Fax: (613) 225-9688



---------------



----------------------------

#13668 Sep 8, 2004

Ok,



Doug,



waiting for V4.04.



So far I am happy with the new features of V4. It worked right away

and although the interface has changed quite a bit compared to V3,

it's a steep learning curve and I could image within 10 minutes.



Great product again.



Regards,



Josch



www.astronomie.be/hambsch

users.pandora.be/hambsch







--- In MaxImDL@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas B. George" dgeorge@c...>

wrote: > Josch Hambsch wrote:

>

> > Hi Doug,

> >

> > I remember that you mentioned in the thread about the 2 GB memory

> > limit, that V4 has the ability to switch of the undo buffer. If

this > > is true, how could I accomplish this? I could not find anything in

> > the drop down menues.

>

> I believe I said we were adding this in V4.04, which I expect will

> appear in a couple of weeks.

>

> Doug

>

---------------

>

> Doug George

> dgeorge@c...

>

> Diffraction Limited

> Makers of Cyanogen Imaging Products

> www.cyanogen.com

>

> 25 Conover Street

> Ottawa, Ontario,

> Canada, K2G 4C3

>

> Phone: (613) 225-2732

> Fax: (613) 225-9688

>

---------------



----------------------------

#13671 Sep 8, 2004

Yes, I must agree. The Diffraction team deserves many compliments!



-- Bob



--

Bob Denny

rdenny@...



DC-3 Dreams, SP

Makers of ACP and PinPoint

dc3.com/



Josch Hambsch: > So far I am happy with the new features of V4. It worked right away

> and although the interface has changed quite a bit compared to V3,

> it's a steep learning curve and I could image within 10 minutes.

>

> Great product again.



Contact Us
This Site's Privacy Policy
Google's privacy policies

S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g