Re: [MaxImDL] Re: Really dumb question


Oct 14, 2007

 


----------------------------

#29893 Oct 14, 2007

My 1-year license to MaxIm DL expired 2 months ago and I didn't notice. I

presume I need to renew. How is this done and how much does it cost?



----------------------------

#29894 Oct 14, 2007

Michael A. Covington wrote: >

> My 1-year license to MaxIm DL expired 2 months ago and I didn't notice. I

> presume I need to renew. How is this done and how much does it cost?



www.cyanogen.com/buy/buy_subscription.php



Doug



---------------



Doug George

dgeorge@...



Diffraction Limited

Makers of Cyanogen Imaging Products

www.cyanogen.com



25 Conover Street

Ottawa, Ontario,

Canada, K2G 4C3



Phone: (613) 225-2732

Fax: (613) 225-9688



---------------



----------------------------

#29897 Oct 15, 2007

Doug,



We must be getting close to the release date for the new version. Any

estimates on a date?



-jim

--- In MaxImDL@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas B. George" dgeorge@...> wrote:

>

> Michael A. Covington wrote:

> >

> > My 1-year license to MaxIm DL expired 2 months ago and I didn't

notice. I

> > presume I need to renew. How is this done and how much does it cost?

>

> www.cyanogen.com/buy/buy_subscription.php

>

> Doug

>

---------------

>

> Doug George

> dgeorge@...

>

> Diffraction Limited

> Makers of Cyanogen Imaging Products

> www.cyanogen.com

>

> 25 Conover Street

> Ottawa, Ontario,

> Canada, K2G 4C3

>

> Phone: (613) 225-2732

> Fax: (613) 225-9688

>

---------------

>



----------------------------

#29899 Oct 15, 2007

Jim McKay wrote: >

> Doug,

>

> We must be getting close to the release date for the new version. Any

> estimates on a date?



Yes, it's getting close, but we're not quite there yet. Hopefully late

November, but I'm not promising.



Doug



---------------



Doug George

dgeorge@...



Diffraction Limited

Makers of Cyanogen Imaging Products

www.cyanogen.com



25 Conover Street

Ottawa, Ontario,

Canada, K2G 4C3



Phone: (613) 225-2732

Fax: (613) 225-9688



---------------



Contact Us
This Site's Privacy Policy
Google's privacy policies

S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g