VintageBigBlue.org

 

Re: [Losmandy_users] Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy - more pictures + infos on Gemini 2


Nov 11, 2010

 


----------------------------

#47334 Nov 11, 2010

Hello all,





Scott Losmandy is attending Paris show this week-end.



See some pictures on:

www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2



A picture shows Losmandy & Astrophysics together! :-)





Cordialement,



Olivier Thizy

Shelyak Instruments

Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

Web: www.shelyak.com

...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !



----------------------------

#47335 Nov 11, 2010

Hi Oliver,



Was that one of Roland's scopes on the Losmandy mount?



Jerry







At 02:27 PM 11/11/2010, you wrote: >Hello all,

>

>

>Scott Losmandy is attending Paris show this week-end.

>

>See some pictures on:

>www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2

>

>A picture shows Losmandy & Astrophysics together! :-)

>

>

>Cordialement,

>

>Olivier Thizy

>Shelyak Instruments

>Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

>Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

>Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

>Web: www.shelyak.com

>...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !

>

>

>

>

---------------

>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

A Beginner's Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/BGDA/BGDA.HTM



An Advanced Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/GADC/GADC.HTM



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



----------------------------

#47349 Nov 13, 2010

Jerry,





I believe so.



Also, Ren.e Goerlich (author of Gemini system) is there too. He is

presenting the new Gemini 2 developments. It is a new Gemini system with

a new handpad (four direction arrow on one side, tactical display on the

other side). A great addition among several others is the ability to

upload your own catalog within the Gemini system... Also more

connections such as USB interface, two or three handpads if you want, etc...





I have added more pictures from today on:

*www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2*





Cordialement,



Olivier Thizy

Shelyak Instruments

Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

Web: www.shelyak.com

...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !



--------------- > 1b. Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy

> Posted by: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@... lodrigj

> Date: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am ((PST))

>

>

> Hi Oliver,

>

> Was that one of Roland's scopes on the Losmandy mount?

>

> Jerry

>

>





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



----------------------------

#47355 Nov 14, 2010

Hi Olivier,



Thanks for the update!



Looking forward to the Gemini 2 system.



Any word on when it will actually be available?



Jerry





At 06:52 PM 11/13/2010, you wrote: >Jerry,

>

>

>I believe so.

>

>Also, Ren.e Goerlich (author of Gemini system) is there too. He is

>presenting the new Gemini 2 developments. It is a new Gemini system with

>a new handpad (four direction arrow on one side, tactical display on the

>other side). A great addition among several others is the ability to

>upload your own catalog within the Gemini system... Also more

>connections such as USB interface, two or three handpads if you want, etc...

>

>

>I have added more pictures from today on:

>*www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2*

>

>

>Cordialement,

>

>Olivier Thizy

>Shelyak Instruments

>Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

>Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

>Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

>Web: www.shelyak.com

>...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !

>

---------------

> > 1b. Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy

> > Posted by: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@... lodrigj

> > Date: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am ((PST))

> >

> >

> > Hi Oliver,

> >

> > Was that one of Roland's scopes on the Losmandy mount?

> >

> > Jerry

> >

> >

>

>

>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

>

>

>

---------------

>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

A Beginner's Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/BGDA/BGDA.HTM



An Advanced Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/GADC/GADC.HTM



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







----------------------------

#47358 Nov 14, 2010

Hi Jerry,



The Gemini II is available (in France), I just ordered a new G11 to Franck Valbousquet (Ovision) to replace my old mount (G11 gemini).



Daniel

--- In Losmandy_users@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Lodriguss lists5@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Olivier,

>

> Thanks for the update!

>

> Looking forward to the Gemini 2 system.

>

> Any word on when it will actually be available?

>

> Jerry

>

>

> At 06:52 PM 11/13/2010, you wrote:

> >Jerry,

> >

> >

> >I believe so.

> >

> >Also, Ren.e Goerlich (author of Gemini system) is there too. He is

> >presenting the new Gemini 2 developments. It is a new Gemini system with

> >a new handpad (four direction arrow on one side, tactical display on the

> >other side). A great addition among several others is the ability to

> >upload your own catalog within the Gemini system... Also more

> >connections such as USB interface, two or three handpads if you want, etc...

> >

> >

> >I have added more pictures from today on:

> >*www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2*

> >

> >

> >Cordialement,

> >

> >Olivier Thizy

> >Shelyak Instruments

> >Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

> >Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

> >Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

> >Web: www.shelyak.com

> >...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !

> >

---------------

> > > 1b. Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy

> > > Posted by: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@... lodrigj

> > > Date: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am ((PST))

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Oliver,

> > >

> > > Was that one of Roland's scopes on the Losmandy mount?

> > >

> > > Jerry

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

> >

> >

> >

---------------

> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

> >

> >

> >

> A Beginner's Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

> www.astropix.com/BGDA/BGDA.HTM

>

> An Advanced Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

> www.astropix.com/GADC/GADC.HTM

>

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

> .

>



----------------------------

#47360 Nov 14, 2010

Hi Daniel,



Hopefully it should be soon in the US then.



Jerry





At 03:04 PM 11/14/2010, you wrote: >Hi Jerry,

>

>The Gemini II is available (in France), I just

>ordered a new G11 to Franck Valbousquet

>(Ovision) to replace my old mount (G11 gemini).

>

>Daniel

>

>--- In Losmandy_users@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Lodriguss lists5@...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Olivier,

> >

> > Thanks for the update!

> >

> > Looking forward to the Gemini 2 system.

> >

> > Any word on when it will actually be available?

> >

> > Jerry

> >

> >

> > At 06:52 PM 11/13/2010, you wrote:

> > >Jerry,

> > >

> > >

> > >I believe so.

> > >

> > >Also, Ren.e Goerlich (author of Gemini system) is there too. He is

> > >presenting the new Gemini 2 developments. It is a new Gemini system with

> > >a new handpad (four direction arrow on one side, tactical display on the

> > >other side). A great addition among several others is the ability to

> > >upload your own catalog within the Gemini system... Also more

> > >connections such as USB interface, two or

> three handpads if you want, etc...

> > >

> > >

> > >I have added more pictures from today on:

> > >*www.shelyak.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=74&id_dossier=7���=2*

> > >

> > >

> > >Cordialement,

> > >

> > >Olivier Thizy

> > >Shelyak Instruments

> > >Address: Les Roussets, 38420 Revel, France

> > >Phone: +33.(0)4.76.41.36.81

> > >Mobile: +33.(0)6.89.92.74.23

> > >Web: www.shelyak.com

> > >...vous ne verrez plus les .toiles comme avant !

> > >

---------------

> > > > 1b. Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy

> > > > Posted by: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@... lodrigj

> > > > Date: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am ((PST))

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi Oliver,

> > > >

> > > > Was that one of Roland's scopes on the Losmandy mount?

> > > >

> > > > Jerry

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

> > >

> > >

> > >

---------------

> > >

> > >Yahoo! Groups Links

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > A Beginner's Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

> > www.astropix.com/BGDA/BGDA.HTM

> >

> > An Advanced Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

> > www.astropix.com/GADC/GADC.HTM

> >

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> > .

> >

>

>

>

>

---------------

>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

A Beginner's Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/BGDA/BGDA.HTM



An Advanced Guide to DSLR Astrophotography:

www.astropix.com/GADC/GADC.HTM



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







----------------------------

#47362 Nov 14, 2010

I have a friend who received a Titan this past week and it came with the Gemini II and Graphic

Handpad with touch screen. Only problem can't locate a manual to download.



Don

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@...>

To: Losmandy_users@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 3:55 PM

Subject: Re: [Losmandy_users] Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy - more pictures + infos on Gemini 2





Hi Daniel,



Hopefully it should be soon in the US then.



Jerry



----------------------------

#47368 Nov 15, 2010

Hi Don,



I have discussed about it in Paris with Rene Goerlich, Franck

Valbousquet (Optics & Vision) and Scott

Losmandy: they are just writing the manual and translate ...



Marc



Don D'Egidio a .crit : >

> I have a friend who received a Titan this past week and it came with

> the Gemini II and Graphic

> Handpad with touch screen. Only problem can't locate a manual to download.

>

> Don

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: "Jerry Lodriguss" lists5@...

> mailto:lists5%40astropix.com>>

> To: Losmandy_users@yahoogroups.com

> mailto:Losmandy_users%40yahoogroups.com>>

> Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 3:55 PM

> Subject: Re: [Losmandy_users] Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy -

> more pictures + infos on Gemini 2

>

> Hi Daniel,

>

> Hopefully it should be soon in the US then.

>

> Jerry

>

>





--



Amicalement,

Marc



----------------------------

#47370 Nov 15, 2010

Marc,



Thank you. We started it up last night and the graphics displayed on the handpad, but pressing Menu

or Speed did nothing. The direction buttons did work with the motor pinions gears showing movement.

Really need the manual to know what to do. :-)



Don

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marc Sylvestre" m.sylvestre@...>

To: Losmandy_users@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 3:02 PM

Subject: Re: [Losmandy_users] Re: Paris show with Scott Losmandy - more pictures + infos on Gemini 2





> Hi Don,

>

> I have discussed about it in Paris with Rene Goerlich, Franck

> Valbousquet (Optics & Vision) and Scott

> Losmandy: they are just writing the manual and translate ...

>

> Marc

>



Contact Us
This Site's Privacy Policy
Google's privacy policies

S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g