RE: [ap-gto] Re: Version 4.12 Keypad Upgrade Question


Sep 14, 2004

 


----------------------------

#10730 Sep 14, 2004

Hi Roland/Marj,



I updated my keypad from 4.07 to 4.12 last night with no problems. A

question: is the previous PEM recording still saved, or is it gone?



Thanks in advance.



Jim McMillan



----------------------------

#10731 Sep 14, 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 3:00:14 PM Central Daylight Time,

valueware@... writes:



> is the previous PEM recording still saved, or is it gone?

>



PEM resides in the servo. It is still there and has nothing to do with the

keypad. All that the keypad does is to turn it on or off.



Roland Christen





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



----------------------------

#11362 Dec 18, 2004

Hey Gang :) I have version 4.07 on my AP1200 and want to upgrade to

the latest version 4.12. When I try to download it from the AP

website, it asks me for a password ? Do I need to get one from AP ?

If someone could e mail me the upgrade so I do not have to wait until

Monday to get a password, I would be very greatful.



Thanks and clear skies Jeff :)



www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm



----------------------------

#11364 Dec 18, 2004

I sent you a private e-mail.



Clear skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc.

11250 Forest Hills Road

Rockford, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Please include this e-mail with your response.



PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 2ND

**WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON**



>-----Original Message-----

>From: nebulasrus [mailto:jeff@...]

>Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 2:03 PM

>To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com

>Subject: [ap-gto] Version 4.12 Keypad Upgrade Question

>

>

>

>

>Hey Gang :) I have version 4.07 on my AP1200 and want to upgrade to

>the latest version 4.12. When I try to download it from the AP

>website, it asks me for a password ? Do I need to get one from AP ?

>If someone could e mail me the upgrade so I do not have to wait until

>Monday to get a password, I would be very greatful.

>

> Thanks and clear skies Jeff :)

>

> www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

>see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>



----------------------------

#11366 Dec 19, 2004

Hey gang :) I upgraded the firmware to my new AP1200 last night at my

observatory flawlessly. Thanks for the password help Marj :) If only

the weather in Ohio would cooperate just a little. I did notice that

when I put the input for the new time in the keypad after the

upgrade, which was 1 am last night, then proceeded to the main menu

to recheck the time that I just put in, it would display 2 am not 1

AM ? Is that a bug or just me. I have 0 set for Winter, and time zone

is set at 5 I live in Ohio.



Thanks for any input Jeff :)



www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm



----------------------------

#11367 Dec 19, 2004

Jeff,



How long did the upload take?

Was thinking of finally changing my 4.01 firmware

g>





Mark

www.aajonahfish.com/astronomyhaven.htm ----- Original Message -----

From: "nebulasrus" jeff@...>

To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 12:07 PM

Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Version 4.12 Keypad Upgrade Question





>

>

>

> Hey gang :) I upgraded the firmware to my new AP1200 last night at my

> observatory flawlessly. Thanks for the password help Marj :) If only

> the weather in Ohio would cooperate just a little. I did notice that

> when I put the input for the new time in the keypad after the

> upgrade, which was 1 am last night, then proceeded to the main menu

> to recheck the time that I just put in, it would display 2 am not 1

> AM ? Is that a bug or just me. I have 0 set for Winter, and time zone

> is set at 5 I live in Ohio.

>

> Thanks for any input Jeff :)

>

> www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm

>

>

>

>

>

> To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

> see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>



----------------------------

#11368 Dec 19, 2004

Hey G :) The upgrade took 22 minutes :) A piece of cake. My only

advice would be to print the instructions, take it slowly, and read

everything twice before executing any commands. And make sure you

hit " NO " The East Button, when it asks you to TEST the Flash.



Hope this helps :)



Clear skies and good luck with the upgrade. Let us know how it went.



www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm







--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "aajohnah" aajohnah@t...> wrote:

> Jeff,



>

> How long did the upload take?

> Was thinking of finally changing my 4.01 firmware

> g>

>

>

> Mark

> www.aajonahfish.com/astronomyhaven.htm

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: "nebulasrus" jeff@t...>

> To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>

> Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 12:07 PM

> Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Version 4.12 Keypad Upgrade Question

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Hey gang :) I upgraded the firmware to my new AP1200 last night

at my

> > observatory flawlessly. Thanks for the password help Marj :) If

only

> > the weather in Ohio would cooperate just a little. I did notice

that

> > when I put the input for the new time in the keypad after the

> > upgrade, which was 1 am last night, then proceeded to the main

menu

> > to recheck the time that I just put in, it would display 2 am

not 1

> > AM ? Is that a bug or just me. I have 0 set for Winter, and time

zone

> > is set at 5 I live in Ohio.

> >

> > Thanks for any input Jeff :)

> >

> > www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

> > see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >







----------------------------

#11374 Dec 20, 2004

Be sure that you press the GOTO button after you change your time or location to save the data.



Clear skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc.

11250 Forest Hills Road

Rockford, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Please include this e-mail with your response.



PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 24-JANUARY 2ND

**WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON**



>-----Original Message-----

>From: nebulasrus [mailto:jeff@...]

>Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:08 AM

>To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com

>Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Version 4.12 Keypad Upgrade Question

>

>

>

>

>

>Hey gang :) I upgraded the firmware to my new AP1200 last night at my

>observatory flawlessly. Thanks for the password help Marj :) If only

>the weather in Ohio would cooperate just a little. I did notice that

>when I put the input for the new time in the keypad after the

>upgrade, which was 1 am last night, then proceeded to the main menu

>to recheck the time that I just put in, it would display 2 am not 1

>AM ? Is that a bug or just me. I have 0 set for Winter, and time zone

>is set at 5 I live in Ohio.

>

> Thanks for any input Jeff :)

>

> www.members.tripod.com/jrzepka/index.htm

>

>

>

>

>

>To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

>see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>



Contact Us
This Site's Privacy Policy
Google's privacy policies

S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g