Re: [ap-gto] 1200 Firmware Upgrade


Jan 30, 2004

 


----------------------------

#9542 Jan 30, 2004

Does anyone know the status of the long awaited firmware upgrade? If I try

to calibrate my guider one more time with the speed set to 12x I'm gonna do

something bad! Grrrr........ (G)



Jim



Astronomy Web Page at:

www.astroimager.net/



----------------------------

#9543 Jan 30, 2004

Jim, that's just part of the fun of this hobby. g>



Besides, it makes me laugh every time you do it. G>



I'm wondering about the publication of the new improvements to the

1200.



Dean Jacobsen

www.astrophoto.net

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Janusz" jjanusz@d...> wrote:

> Does anyone know the status of the long awaited firmware upgrade?

If I try

> to calibrate my guider one more time with the speed set to 12x I'm

gonna do

> something bad! Grrrr........ (G)

>

> Jim

>

> Astronomy Web Page at:

> www.astroimager.net/



----------------------------

#9545 Jan 31, 2004

Dear Jim,



I am working on the new 1200GTO section describing new features and available upgrades. This should be ready in the next couple of days. The new keypad firmware is ready to go and will be uploaded within the next week. At least that is my plan.



Clear skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc.

11250 Forest Hills Road

Rockford, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Please include this e-mail with your response.



>-----Original Message-----

>From: Jim Janusz [mailto:jjanusz@...]

>Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 9:52 PM

>To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com

>Subject: [ap-gto] 1200 Firmware Upgrade

>

>

>Does anyone know the status of the long awaited firmware

>upgrade? If I try

>to calibrate my guider one more time with the speed set to 12x

>I'm gonna do

>something bad! Grrrr........ (G)

>

>Jim

>

>Astronomy Web Page at:

>www.astroimager.net/

>

>

>

>To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

>see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>To visit your group on the web, go to:

> groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto/

>

>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

> ap-gto-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

>

>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

> docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>



----------------------------

#9546 Jan 31, 2004

Hi Dean,



The new improvements section is coming. Just a couple more days.



Clear skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc.

11250 Forest Hills Road

Rockford, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Please include this e-mail with your response.



>-----Original Message-----

>From: deanjacobsen [mailto:deanjacobsen@...]

>Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 10:40 PM

>To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com

>Subject: [ap-gto] Re: 1200 Firmware Upgrade

>

>

>Jim, that's just part of the fun of this hobby. g>

>

>Besides, it makes me laugh every time you do it. G>

>

>I'm wondering about the publication of the new improvements to the

>1200.

>

>Dean Jacobsen

>www.astrophoto.net

>

>--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Janusz" jjanusz@d...> wrote:

>> Does anyone know the status of the long awaited firmware upgrade?

>If I try

>> to calibrate my guider one more time with the speed set to 12x I'm

>gonna do

>> something bad! Grrrr........ (G)

>>

>> Jim

>>

>> Astronomy Web Page at:

>> www.astroimager.net/

>

>

>To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

>see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

>

>To visit your group on the web, go to:

> groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto/

>

>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

> ap-gto-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

>

>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

> docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>



----------------------------

#9549 Jan 31, 2004

Thanks Marj, I can't wait. Ahh, worry free calibrating, that's a good

thing..........



Jim

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marjorie Christen" marj@...>

To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 10:33 AM

Subject: RE: [ap-gto] 1200 Firmware Upgrade





> Dear Jim,

>

> I am working on the new 1200GTO section describing new features and

available upgrades. This should be ready in the next couple of days. The new

keypad firmware is ready to go and will be uploaded within the next week. At

least that is my plan.

>

> Clear skies,

> Marj Christen

> Astro-Physics, Inc.

> 11250 Forest Hills Road

> Rockford, IL 61115

> Phone: 815-282-1513

> Fax: 815-282-9847

> www.astro-physics.com

> Please include this e-mail with your response.

>

>

> >-----Original Message-----

> >From: Jim Janusz [mailto:jjanusz@...]

> >Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 9:52 PM

> >To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com

> >Subject: [ap-gto] 1200 Firmware Upgrade

> >

> >

> >Does anyone know the status of the long awaited firmware

> >upgrade? If I try

> >to calibrate my guider one more time with the speed set to 12x

> >I'm gonna do

> >something bad! Grrrr........ (G)

> >

> >Jim

> >

> >Astronomy Web Page at:

> >www.astroimager.net/

> >

> >

> >

> >To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

> >see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

> >

> >To visit your group on the web, go to:

> > groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto/

> >

> >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

> > ap-gto-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

> >

> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

> > docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> >

>

> To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the ap-gto list

> see groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto

>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>

> To visit your group on the web, go to:

> groups.yahoo.com/group/ap-gto/

>

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

> ap-gto-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

> docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>

>







Contact Us
This Site's Privacy Policy
Google's privacy policies

S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g