Re: [planeplotter] Dump1090 download link


Sep 17, 2017

 


----------------------------

#131427 Sep 17, 2017

Hi,

Does anybody have a working donwload link for dump1090 for windows?.

When I google for it, it just get tons and tons of blah blah but no actual download link for the exe file. I do not wish to install a compiler to get it running. There must be a simpler solution or...?

Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU

Sent from Samsung Note Pro tablet.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



----------------------------

#131428 Sep 17, 2017

Geir said: "Does anybody have a working donwload link for dump1090 for windows?

...Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU"



-----



Geir,



The easiest way is with a direct link to a copy David Taylor makes available located here:

www.satsignal.eu/software/dump1090-win.1.10.3010.14.zip www.satsignal.eu/software/dump1090-win.1.10.3010.14.zip



That link comes from this page:

planeplotter.pbworks.com/w/page/79995023/Dump1090 planeplotter.pbworks.com/w/page/79995023/Dump1090



The "official" location is here at Github. The Windows zip file available here is 100% the same with identical checksums to the one hosted by David above.

github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090/ github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090/



-Dan



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



----------------------------

#131430 Sep 17, 2017

Hello Dan,

Great and thank you so much :)

Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU

Sent from Samsung Note Pro tablet.



-------- Original message --------

From: "danhenry@... [planeplotter]" planeplotter@yahoogroups.com>

Date: 18/09/2017 02:00 (GMT+01:00)

To: planeplotter@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [planeplotter] Re: Dump1090 download link





.



















Geir said: "Does anybody have a working donwload link for dump1090 for windows?





...Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU"











-----











Geir,











The easiest way is with a direct link to a copy David Taylor makes available located here:





www.satsignal.eu/software/dump1090-win.1.10.3010.14.zip www.satsignal.eu/software/dump1090-win.1.10.3010.14.zip











That link comes from this page:





planeplotter.pbworks.com/w/page/79995023/Dump1090 planeplotter.pbworks.com/w/page/79995023/Dump1090











The "official" location is here at Github. The Windows zip file available here is 100% the same with identical checksums to the one hosted by David above.





github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090/ github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090/











-Dan







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



----------------------------

#131433 Sep 17, 2017

github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090



;)



@chris_aerospace



---------------





On 18/09/2017 00:40, Geir Laastad la6lu@... [planeplotter] wrote:

>

>

>

> Hi,

> Does anybody have a working donwload link for dump1090 for windows?

> When I google for it, it just get tons and tons of blah blah but no

> actual download link for the exe file. I do not wish to install a

> compiler to get it running. There must be a simpler solution or...?

> Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU

> Sent from Samsung Note Pro tablet.

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

>

>



----------------------------

#131439 Sep 18, 2017

Hello Chris,



Thanks to you to too, I have downloaded dump1090 now and it works just

fine here :)



Best Regards

Geir, LA6LU





On 2017-09-18 02:03, Chris Hurren chris.hurren462@...

[planeplotter] wrote: >

> github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090

>

> On 18/09/2017 00:40, Geir Laastad la6lu@... [planeplotter] wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi,

> > Does anybody have a working donwload link for dump1090 for windows?

> > When I google for it, it just get tons and tons of blah blah but no

> > actual download link for the exe file. I do not wish to install a

> > compiler to get it running. There must be a simpler solution or...?

> > Best 73's fromGeir, LA6LU

> > Sent from Samsung Note Pro tablet.

> >

> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

> >

> >

>

>





--

Best regards

Geir, LA6LU

---------------

From: Geir Laastad, LA6LU

Location: Svelvik, Norway

Locator: JO59eq

R/TX hardware: 2 x JRC NRD-545, Icom IC-R75, CommRadio CR1a, AOR AR7030+, Icom IC-7000, Kenwood TH-D74,

Uniden: BCD996P2, UBC800XLT, UBCD3600XLT, UBC3500, BC560XLT

SDRPlay/RSP, 2 x FunCube Pro2+, Heros VLF/LF Converter, WMR CLRdsp, WMR CLRspkr, Timewave DSP-599zx, Timewave ANC-4,

PA0RDT 12 & 6 Hz single and/or cascaded audio filter

Receiver software: NRD-545 CAT, IC-R75 CAT, SDR Console, Argo, WWSU

Aerial: PA0RDT 5 x Mini-Whip @ 6.5m AGL + 2 x PA0RDT 4 port splitter & pwr unit

---------------

TX Beacons: LA1BCN on 630m (476.5 kHz CW beacon / 475.625 kHz WSPR Antenna: 16.5m Marconi-X Vertical

LA2BCN on 10m (28.217 MHz CW Beacon / 28,126.1 MHz WSPR Antenna: Moonraker Gap-F 5/8 wave Vertical

LA6LU/B on 30m (10,140.175 WSPR / 10,140.075 FSKCW-6 (QRSS) Antenna. Inverted-V w/ 1:1 Balun

---------------







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






S
e
n
i
o
r
T
u
b
e
.
o
r
g